Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tic Toc Tic Toc

Our Hotel Room
Owie 1
Owie 2: the color of green
Owie 3 along with bump in shoulder

Hi all!

Thanks again for all of the emails, and kind words of support. Yes, we are still in Baie Comeau, waiting for the assessment on my bike. The good news is that it looks like they will be fixing it here, as it is cosmetic stuff that needs replacing. Once we sign off on the numbers, we will be hitting the road in a car, and heading to New Brunswick. I really hope it is in the next day or so...
By the way, if one more person suggests that I get a sidecar for Brent's bike, I will personally ban you from the blog site! (okay, I'm a bit cranky today)
I thought I would entertain you while you wait for something actually interesting posted on this blog with photos of my bruises!
Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. LOL Nice to see you are taking the time to update the blog as I was missing it. Definitely nix the idea of the sidecar - must have been a boy that suggested that! Your owie definitely looks psychedelic. Really glad to hear that damage to you is healing and that damage to bike is mostly cosmetic. I say slap some bling on both and go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed reading your blog for a week, and now I find you've had an altercation with the road! Certainly glad to hear it wasn't worse. Take care, lady -- sit back and let Brent spoil you for a change!!
    Drive safe, sunshine -- and keep wearing the helet for heaven's sake!
    Love ya
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps Brent should drive to NB.... =P

    Glad you're okay and stay safe.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete