Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bike photos

Full face, $800 helment pays off. No scrapes or damage to my face. Or head.
Missing front fender, mirrors, hand guards, and break lever, broken headlight and windsheild.

See you soon, bike.


We are still waiting in Baie Comeau for the bike to be assessed. We are hoping that it is only cosmetic damage. Brent had a look and took a few photos for me to see, and it didn't look as bad as we originally thought. As for me, I am feeling better every day. We were upgraded in the hotel, with a nice kitchenette, and a bigger room, which makes the waiting better. I have been sleeping quite a bit, which is helping the healing process and keeps me from moving the shoulder. Brent has also been napping sympathetically with me, and I am beginning to believe that he is kind of enjoying the lazy days. I have been encouraging him to go out at least for a couple of hours a day for fresh air, or a motorcycle ride, but he hasn't ventured too far.


Thanks for all the kind comments on the blog, and for the emails! I hope that I will be updating the blog with more interesting stuff soon.


Cheers for now.



N

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nance,sorry for the radio silence. Actually needed Bex to show me how to write on a blog as I am an virtual idiot when it comes to these things. But, I have been following you both and am very sorry to hear about your clavicle divorce from your body. That truly sucks. Please watch yourself out there and I am glad it was not more serious - keep fighting the good fight and make sure Brent allows you stop and go to the bathroom ... when you want ;) Take care you two! I am off to Idaho with the trailer and will catch up on your status when I return on the 9th :) Keep fighting the good fight!!!

    ReplyDelete